I pledge allegiance to my abuser, with incredible terror he reigns.
Holding me captive by hearts emotions, not responsible for my pain.
Beat me, cheat me, utterly defeat me, I will worship at your feet.
Singing your praises, with utter devotion, with you my life complete.
Battered and Broken, used as a token for your guilty use.
Me the quiet, timid mime, your perect distorted muse.
I pledge allegiance to my abuser, will I forever sing your praise?
Or one day be set completely free, only I can make that change.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brainwashed by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas