Oh bodacious booty for years I have detsested thee.
The object of ridicule in those puberic years.
I have hidden you and starved you in hope you would disappear.
Forever faithful you stayed behind me.
You are now all the rage, for the time being.
Approving glances have made you feel loved.
Can I now give you the love you so highly deserve?
Can I finally accept you for what you are?
Robust and round with a life of it's own.
Bask in your glory for a new day will come.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bodacious Booty! by Vonda Overlie )
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)