My body yearns for you, craving your hungry touch.
Igniting a fire within me I never wanted you so much.
My passion continues to bulid, You take me to the very top
Lost in sheer ecstacy, I never want you to stop.
Waves and waves of pleasure coarse through my hungry veins
Escalating me even higher, the animal so hard to tame.
You play my body like an instument, a genius at your craft
Strumming with delicate ease, every note right on it's path.
Climbing even higher, we finally reach the peak.
Hanging on with all my might, I can harldy speak.
My body starts to tremble and shake with pure delight.
Traveling to pleasure land, what a way to spend the night
Vonda Overlie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lust by Vonda Overlie )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)