My body yearns for you, craving your hungry touch.
Igniting a fire within me I never wanted you so much.
My passion continues to bulid, You take me to the very top
Lost in sheer ecstacy, I never want you to stop.
Waves and waves of pleasure coarse through my hungry veins
Escalating me even higher, the animal so hard to tame.
You play my body like an instument, a genius at your craft
Strumming with delicate ease, every note right on it's path.
Climbing even higher, we finally reach the peak.
Hanging on with all my might, I can harldy speak.
My body starts to tremble and shake with pure delight.
Traveling to pleasure land, what a way to spend the night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lust by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey