Lifted spirits with one word
Wiping tears as never occurred
Expose the future free, unbounded
You are far away.
Image soft of light caresses
Waken brightly all my senses
Time no more our life regresses
Stay with me this day.
Linger, slowly fading vision
Return to our daily mission
For your voice now I do listen
There must be a way.
Before the music cold and still
Dies in us, our bitter pill
To save us from the sorrow ill
A song to never play.
I respire fast and deep
No more binding rules to keep
Cross the seas and mountains steep
I’d run if I may.
Close the distance in between
Sweep in arms love’s never seen
To kindle fires to flame again
Only one word say.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by Andrew Stimatze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro