Maria Barbara Korynt
England attracts with one's view eyes
tall trees, water fountains and colour flags
are bouncing as in the water
as in the mirror.
To be in London and not to see the palace
it is incredible.
To learn his history
it to enter the palace in order
to hear whispers of walls, appliances
and senses hidden deep secrets and the ones
which stopped already being them...
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buck House... by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak