on the faces of every
hungry child in the world.
in the hearts of every
person who has no home.
in the eyes of every
victim of the bombings.
at the roar of every
in the dirt of every
human being fallen.
in the anger of every
person driven by prejudice.
seeks to evolve!
just to be!
always has been!
Eric Cockrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buddha Within.... by Eric Cockrell )
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)