war is the action mankind takes
for fear of knowing God! ...
an actual fear of living.
we fear death, not because it's
the end, but because we havent lived!
and so it's 'easier' for us to kill our
neighbors than to face ourselves,
and see ourselves in other peoples...
we fear God, we fear life and death,
and we're terrified of ourselves!
Eric Cockrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bullets by Eric Cockrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant