Burdens Gone Right Side Up
The burden of leadership is heaviest when no one wants to follow. This is an ideal time to wallow? Give the devil place when you were called to lead by grace. Swallow that down before your spiraling downward finds you eye to eye with a capable adversary who's adept at gaining ground. No time for moping around I hear a sound like wildlife afar in a crisp winter's day. It's the hand of God removing the burden of the day. Praise God for end of one and the hope of another. Free over bond that's how my heart and mind respond my faith causes me to run on and on on and on. As I recall that His burden is light and easy man I go on and the yoke of bondage keeps me no longer in bondage. I thank the Lord for the privilege of leadership no matter how rough it gets. His power is made perfect in my weakness so this day I put away my weakness for His greatness as it manifests in my weakness. Burdens down Lord. Burdens down my head is going down Lord. Humbly I go down Lord to see this day no more. To see this day no more Lord. Now my burden done gone away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burdens Gone Right Side Up by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh