Abhinit Chute (abz)
Burning with thoughts
Though I'm a superconductor, I feel electric field inside,
I was like frost, but now I feel like I have kept the stuff aside..
And I know what's it so I let them earphones kill...
I'm sick of that red silk and my eyes wanna see her reveal..
I'm one of those mental threats got to shocked up with thrill..
If you ever got ill, call this duster-spunk, that's a good deal..
Put up in a spider web, between two giant web stars..
I won't give up though, I will swallow those mega sharks..
Nowadays I'm getting so much study oriented..
Twist me or make me turn, I end to this state again ended..
But my brain is under the cave, that lioness tongues it..
Took my heart and now my brain's chewy enough, she wants it..
I went through meditation process, but it didn't have an effect..
As they say, though they don't pray, my spine is not erect!
A fan of shady, the whole day's just eminem madness,
But that bugs bunny doesn't let me off from 'summertime sadness'
I'm sick of these capacitors, though i love these resistances..
No talk from fifteen days, how come I'm handling circumstances..?
I never need while sleeping counting those sheeps and goats..
And never I know when I'm dead in those burning deep thoughts....
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Burning with thoughts by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
- If it wasn't for country music, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Really Can't…, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)