By The By
Let me tell you
I am the being
I am also the non-being
I am also beyond the two.
As a poet, as a man
As a fragment, as a whole
I am nature, I am intellect
At times I am
Beyond my control.
My heart, my mind
All are yours, O my dear
I know I assume
What is in you
That I am telling you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By The By by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi