CAIN & ABEL
The beginnings of wars begun.
Brother slew brother, mankind undone.
Crying blood of centuries of wars.
Mimics the first, done without a gun.
It was a curse to CAIN in the end.
War today is a curse, no friend.
Intensity has built through the age.
Atomic bombs, maybe the final page.
All from the flood family of NOAH.
Brother slaying brother, like coiling boa.
Every day the news spells it's ways.
So from the beginning, to today.
Mankind has not changed in any way.
from my new book just pub.
THE BEGGAR plus SELECT POETRY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CAIN & ABEL by JOE POEWHIT )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal