Supriya Prathapan Poems
- Beauty And Brains ‘All that glitters is not gold! ’ Yet it ...
- Love (Romantic) It is a feeling which cannot be explained, ...
- My College Days Those were the best days of my life, When ...
- Education Education is the key to success, It is an ongoing...
- Mahatma Gandhi The man who showed us the road to ...
- The Indian Cricket Team Cricket is the game that brings ...
- Woman Of Rural India Woman of rural India courteous and ...
I was born and raised in New Delhi, India. I went to a school in South Delhi. After my intermediate, I pursued an Honours Degree in English Literature, followed by a Masters in English. I dabbled with many jobs for an year and finally chose to become a school teacher. Considering the sorry state of Higher Education in India, after completing a Diploma course in Early Childhood Care and Education,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is like a dog, it will chase you down if you try running from it.''Supriya Prathapan
''Alas! There can be no salvation without starvation.''Supriya Prathapan
''I seems that everything that's tasty is unhealthy''Supriya Prathapan
''Sarcasm is a sadist's favourite weapon.''Supriya Prathapan
''One's destiny isn't actually destined, it is created.''Supriya Prathapan
Comments about Supriya Prathapan
Beauty And Brains
‘All that glitters is not gold! ’
Yet it is believed and often told,
That ‘A thing of beauty is a joy forever’,
Then why does a beautiful woman need to be clever?
For the lovely Lida, Lord Zeus turned into a swan,
Consequently, the beautiful Helen was born.
She became the cause of the Trojan war,
Alas! The great Greek men thought she was worth dying for.
Cleopatra had all the mighty Romans at her feet,
For Beauty’s sake poor Honour has often acceded defeat.
Then why should ‘A Beauty’ bother her brain?
After all she’ll get everything without any ...