Supriya Prathapan Poems
- My College Days Those were the best days of my life, When ...
- Love (Romantic) It is a feeling which cannot be explained, ...
- Beauty And Brains ‘All that glitters is not gold! ’ Yet it ...
- Education Education is the key to success, It is an ongoing...
- Mahatma Gandhi The man who showed us the road to ...
- School Is Fun School is fun In the playground, we play and ...
- The Indian Cricket Team Cricket is the game that brings ...
I’m into education. Was born and raised in Delhi, which is India in miniature. It’s my existence in this beautiful place that has made me a humanist which in turn has had a deep impact on the way I write. My educational background has trained me to think in English (the Indianized version) . I love Hindi but like most Delhiites, my Hindi is a confused mixture of many Indian languages. So, can’t ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Supriya Prathapan
My College Days
Those were the best days of my life,
When fun and frolic was rife.
A refreshing realm of knowledge,
That was my college.
Funny friends and loving lecturers,
Freaky fundas and flexible study hours.
Riddles and rumors, gossips and giggles-umpteen,
Added spice to the junk I hogged at the college canteen.
I majored in English Literature,
And the subject suited my sensitive nature.
I was initiated into the world of stories, poems and plays,
Each lecture set my imagination ablaze.
My college was a literary paradise,
Where I learnt to ...