Earthquakes or volcano eruption,
Famine or flood
Are some of the natural calamities
Which cannot be stopped by any human ability.
In earthquakes houses and property are destroyed.
In volcano eruption lava is erupted.
In famines flood is not found,
In flood water reaches up to the
Rain, wind, sun and cold,
Are four gifts from God!
These may be helpful or may perish
In human life's relish.
Such are the calamities of nature-
They may be destroying some lives
also in the future.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CALAMITIES by Green Peace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders