Earthquakes or volcano eruption,
Famine or flood
Are some of the natural calamities
Which cannot be stopped by any human ability.
In earthquakes houses and property are destroyed.
In volcano eruption lava is erupted.
In famines flood is not found,
In flood water reaches up to the
Rain, wind, sun and cold,
Are four gifts from God!
These may be helpful or may perish
In human life's relish.
Such are the calamities of nature-
They may be destroying some lives
also in the future.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CALAMITIES by Green Peace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Epical XXX, Richard Thripp
- Be Quick About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You delight my whole world, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson