James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
Someone must know what appointed Canadian senators do,
Or where they're supposed to live or stay and what's new?
And if we deleted this appointed Senate; who would know?
Is it possible that Canada might save an awful lot of dough?
Do they get paid like Justin, when they appear, here and there?
Are they taxed on this extra dough and is it above board and fair?
Are these one of the reasons why we should rewrite the constitution?
Or is this not allowed because of political evolution?
Should we have legal binding referendums like the Swiss?
Should we have death-with-dignity or is this being remiss?
Are they like the Vatican in that they never answer questions?
Has an appointed senator ever made a public confession?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20th,2014 by James Bredin )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley