CANADIAN POLITICAL PROBLEMS... FEB 1ST,2013
CANADIAN POLITICAL PROBLEMS … FEB 1ST,2013
Canadian binding referendums are completely forbidden,
Our party politicians don't want to be overridden,
Just like death-with-dignity - we're going absolutely nowhere,
It seems we're trapped in this and their political affairs.
And we are also denied proportional representation,
Then add death-with-dignity and probably damnation,
And there's no need to vote so less than half Canadians do,
Ottawa elites busy at meetings, they have to attend to.
If you try for assisted suicide; it's a Sue-Rodriguez reply,
You can go to Switzerland, pay the big bucks, if you want to die,
But Pauline, they say, might get it for folk in Quebec,
Good for Pauline - the best Canadian politician yet.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CANADIAN POLITICAL PROBLEMS... FEB 1ST,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra