The house I want to build
with the cement I make,
the stone I carry and I brake, and
the sweat I add to the mixture.
My dream house,
my gallery, and her gallery.
It gathers everything
we both like and want
The sun light,
the bath tab,
the big table,
the basement staffed with cheese, dry meet, and wine,
the sea is at the horizon,
the guest room,
a little space for Tango, Salsa, or any new type of dance,
a book shelves
Are added as needed.
we both have dreams
and we will never stop dreaming.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Casa Lima by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Demonic Monster, Michael McParland
- Look Who's Watching, Jim Yerman
- Deep Regret, Michael McParland
- Deep Pain, Michael McParland
- Dedication, Michael McParland
- Deciet?, Michael McParland
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland