Can’t you see my strong pulsation?
Beating in persuasion
And longing for for lost
A sweet loving bride,
My swollen breast and rosy cheeks
Coral lips and hazel eyes
And a fairy's charm
Ah! Sank and
By a stroke of fate
Lost my faith, in love, in care,
And now I host a never ending fear.
Don’t know how and why
Like a fallen angel
Cast off the sky.
Thou art gone
And I have nothing
But few solemn tears
and leading steps to doom
for my love and for my groom.
Gulsher john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CASTAWAY by Gulsher john )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown