There was a big feline named Dancer
Who asked her mate for an answer.
How do you titillate an ocelot?
Why you just oscillate its titalot.
Now that you tell me I see that it’s true
How so much knowledge you could accrue
That is another thing I wish that I knew.
The more education you have the less you know
And another piece of information I could throw
Is that all this knowledge just makes me sadder
Now I realize it’s just mind over matter.
Which only means that if you don’t mind it don’t matter.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cat's Talking by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz