Of all the animals on earth.
I wonder really what your worth
We give you milk and fish to eat
And then you find somewhere to sleep
“Go catch that mouse and rat “ I say
And don’t get on the table or lay on the mat
You’re a funny animal I must say
But I know you’re here to stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cats by Cecil Lees )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz