CELEBRATION OF LIFE
When the early rays of
the sun fall on the
trees and with its freshness
wake the world.
When the full moon with
its calm rays give the
tired soul the relief
When the flowery grooves
in the garden create the
fragrance for the
When the spring with
all its colors and
creation creates freshness
My heart become soulful
and love to be with it.
But when the same sun
goes down leaving only darkness.
When the same moon
get surrounded by dark clouds.
When the same flowers fall
on the ground and rot and
things and people end.
It make me realize that
how permanent is change.
How small these happiness are.
My heart say to live and to
celebrate this short life can be
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CELEBRATION OF LIFE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- Thanksgiving, ThanhThanh Poet
- My old wet blanket, jaquesha webb
- Thanksgiving, Nhuan LeXuan
- My Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- A bell that I hear, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cures For Catatonia, Saiom Shriver
- American Blacks And Poor Whites, Is It Poetry
- A 'No Piece' Cosby, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- The System, Cristhian Aguilera
- The Agony Of Being Humble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)