I was born a soldier,
to protect some place,
that was never my own.
I was the perfect soldier,
until he came along,
and ruined it forever.
He was my celestial soldier,
he was my first true love.
Milady Fate has a cruel side.
She ripped us apart forever,
so I became what I hated,
the perfect soldier once more.
So in the end I have become,
My own Celestial soldier,
for I can never have my own again.
Samantha Bougie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Soldier by Samantha Bougie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest