I was born a soldier,
to protect some place,
that was never my own.
I was the perfect soldier,
until he came along,
and ruined it forever.
He was my celestial soldier,
he was my first true love.
Milady Fate has a cruel side.
She ripped us apart forever,
so I became what I hated,
the perfect soldier once more.
So in the end I have become,
My own Celestial soldier,
for I can never have my own again.
Samantha Bougie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Soldier by Samantha Bougie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass