We sometimes say we need a change,
As a change is good as a rest
But often fail to ponder
If change is for the best.
And if we change too many things
In way, or shape, or form
Then constant need to change occurs
And change becomes the norm.
And change becomes our mentor
As change succeeds each change
And every changeless constant
That stays unchanged seems strange.
Candy Simpson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Candy Simpson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo