We sometimes say we need a change,
As a change is good as a rest
But often fail to ponder
If change is for the best.
And if we change too many things
In way, or shape, or form
Then constant need to change occurs
And change becomes the norm.
And change becomes our mentor
As change succeeds each change
And every changeless constant
That stays unchanged seems strange.
Candy Simpson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Candy Simpson )
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak