Wondering what have I done?
In last few days
Whether it was most mesmerizing
Whether it was easy or hard,
But one thing was sure it did happen,
Yet it changed my life, not under my control,
Not under my ability to make a difference else
Life would have been great pleasure,
But pleasure has a pain in it
Which denotes the final answer when things are not right
A whole new idea,
That separated us from reality,
Which gives us a new path,
Yet fulfilling the original path,
When things are not the same,
Use a whole new dimension.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Madhuri Sawant )
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)