moemedi lynx magoro
In between a rock and a hard place your mind winds for the worst and always messes up your chain of thoughts.
The truest secret is to lie to your yourself constantly and say its gonna be okay until it eventually becomes evident.
Meditation calls for concentration and books you a reservation to a clearer mind destination.
Its a sensation we all want and hope for on a daily basis.
It brings change even to the lost and hurt faces.
It faces the faces of different faces constantly.
Its like a house of polygamy.
When you walk in the house on a daily basis you face the faces of different faces constantly.
Constant continuum constantly changes that are constantly constant.
The changes we currently faces is mind pollution and nonsense prophecies.
Well I prophesy that mind pollution and prophecies are particularly polluting the mind of those who speak nonsense prophecies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by moemedi lynx magoro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham