Children're Our Future
Children're our asset
Children're our pride
Children're our glory
Children're our future.
The smile of a child
Triggers melody in the heart
Child's innocent charm
Fills happiness in our lives.
It's heartbreaking to see
Children in harm's way
Stealing a child's future's
A severely punishable crime.
We hear about kidnappings
We see cases of child abuse
We read about child labor
Severe deterioration of values.
Let culprits be brought to justice
Let more protection be extended
Let rational thought prevail
Let children brighten our future.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children're Our Future by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal