'Twi-tu, twi-tu', chirping sparrow
Let them sing full-throat'd yet
Until silence, broken, comes to end morrow.
No space, nor attic left empty
They, being engulfed in hope
Dwell there, perhaps, to seek beauty.
'Twi-tu, twi-tu', season stirred by tune
The ruffled, fluttered wings of clever beings
'Oft make me sing song of far-off dune.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chirping sparrow by Pijush Biswas )
Did you read them?
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry