Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Choose Dark Storms Or New Hope Horizons?
What to do when hoped true love becomes a bag lady?
What to do when hoped true love will not be true friend?
When romance is a one way street taking all opportunities?
When romance is one person sucking in emotions all money?
What to do when true love has spun secret impulse dark side?
What to do when true love sets you up to take blade in kidneys?
When storm clouds are stripping life bare to naked horizons?
When true noble intentions are prey in all future fix situations?
When dark lover feeds on chaos creating soul sell out liaisons?
Is it not time to turn walk away toward hope future horizons?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choose Dark Storms Or New Hope Horizons? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh