Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Choose Dark Storms Or New Hope Horizons?
What to do when hoped true love becomes a bag lady?
What to do when hoped true love will not be true friend?
When romance is a one way street taking all opportunities?
When romance is one person sucking in emotions all money?
What to do when true love has spun secret impulse dark side?
What to do when true love sets you up to take blade in kidneys?
When storm clouds are stripping life bare to naked horizons?
When true noble intentions are prey in all future fix situations?
When dark lover feeds on chaos creating soul sell out liaisons?
Is it not time to turn walk away toward hope future horizons?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choose Dark Storms Or New Hope Horizons? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan