Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Choose Dark Storms Or New Hope Horizons?
What to do when hoped true love becomes a bag lady?
What to do when hoped true love will not be true friend?
When romance is a one way street taking all opportunities?
When romance is one person sucking in emotions all money?
What to do when true love has spun secret impulse dark side?
What to do when true love sets you up to take blade in kidneys?
When storm clouds are stripping life bare to naked horizons?
When true noble intentions are prey in all future fix situations?
When dark lover feeds on chaos creating soul sell out liaisons?
Is it not time to turn walk away toward hope future horizons?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.