Jeline Loh (6 September 1986)
Christmas oh Christmas,
Singing Hark the herald angels sing,
With all the jingle bells,
Dazzling decorations filled the surrounding,
Oh what such joy it is,
A new born savior our Christ,
There lay the meaning of Christmas,
As long as Christ in our heart,
Privilege to have our glorious King,
Merry celebrations everywhere,
Time to be a blessing,
Such occasion to be childlike
Poet Other Poems
- A Brand New Year
- A Hectic Day
- A New Beginning of a Deeper Friendship (...
- Future To Secure
- Is Silence a Good Noise
- It Never Ends
- It Seems You Didn't Want Me
- Jeline Is In Such A Depression State Wit...
- Just as I Am, You Completed Me!
- Life As I Discover Is Too Fragile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.