Just as I Am, You Completed Me!
Just as I am aimless,
You gave me assurance.
Just as I am barren,
You gave me bountifully.
Just as I am clueless,
You gave me certainty.
Just as I am desperate,
You gave me determination.
Just as I am empty,
You gave me empowerment.
Just as I am fearful,
You gave me a future.
Just as I am gentle,
You gave me greatness.
Just as I am hopeless,
You gave me hope.
Just as I am insecure,
You gave me importance.
Just as I am Jeline Loh,
You gave me Jesus Christ.
Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh
Jeline Loh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just as I Am, You Completed Me! by Jeline Loh )
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To My First Love, Naveed Khalid
- She, Naveed Khalid
- Healing Woman, Md. Ziaul Haque
- mithilak varnan, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)