Just as I Am, You Completed Me!
Just as I am aimless,
You gave me assurance.
Just as I am barren,
You gave me bountifully.
Just as I am clueless,
You gave me certainty.
Just as I am desperate,
You gave me determination.
Just as I am empty,
You gave me empowerment.
Just as I am fearful,
You gave me a future.
Just as I am gentle,
You gave me greatness.
Just as I am hopeless,
You gave me hope.
Just as I am insecure,
You gave me importance.
Just as I am Jeline Loh,
You gave me Jesus Christ.
Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh
Jeline Loh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just as I Am, You Completed Me! by Jeline Loh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall