Houses are being decorated for the Christmas season
For the birth of CHRIST is the reason.
Born in a manger in BETHLEHEM
Where a star shone bright as day
And three kings knelt to pray.
Where a shepherd boy watched his flock
Saw the star and made him stop.
Took out his flute and started to play
On this grand and glorious day.
MARY and JOSEPH looking at their newborn son
Not knowing how he would affect everyone.
Unknowing that he would be the world’s salvation
And become the king of all nations.
They both knew that he was GODS begotten son
And there were so many things that would be done.
Yet never realizing that he would get the blind to see
The crippled to walk, and the mute to talk.
That one day he would walk on water and calm a raging sea
As the apostles watched helplessly.
How he would feed a multitude of people with just a few fish
With enough food for every dish.
Where he would turn water into wine
And have the bridal party have a good time.
These are just a few things that we recall on this beautiful day
As we wipe our tears away.
Let us all thank GOD above, for he taught us all to love.
LOUIS RAMS 12/16/13
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Birth by louis rams )
- Being a human, gajanan mishra
- Mosquitoes, Rahul Babu
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #07, Ronjoy Brahma
- The pretty back to school الرجوع الجميل .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Year, Patricia Spears Jones
- The Theme Is Flight, Patricia Spears Jones
- Son Cubano, Patricia Spears Jones
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)