Christmas is For Him
When Christmas comes just once a year
Make sure you celebrate, bring cheer.
When Jesus came to earth and gave to us
Love and hope, no fear.
When I think I've lost my way
His star will lead me every day
When my life is hard I'll sing
I'll worship Him my Lord, my King.
When the wise men came to see
A babe in Bethlehem to be
One day He'd leave His own and come again
To be King of Kings.
When trouble comes and you're alone,
His loving arms will bring you home.
When you're afraid and it's hard to bear
He'll give you strength, He'll keep you near.
When the shepherd s saw a light
Frightened by angels in the night.
They said be not afraid. We bring good news
Jesus Christ is here.
When the night brings you to tears,
Rest in His love and know He's there.
When there is nothing left to sing
Bring to Him praise, an offering.
This is a holy, glorious time
Hear the angels sing
This is a wondrous miracle
Christmas is for Him
©Copyright,12/18/2002, Kathryn Tyler Little
Kathryn King's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas is For Him by Kathryn King )
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)