Christmas is For Him
When Christmas comes just once a year
Make sure you celebrate, bring cheer.
When Jesus came to earth and gave to us
Love and hope, no fear.
When I think I've lost my way
His star will lead me every day
When my life is hard I'll sing
I'll worship Him my Lord, my King.
When the wise men came to see
A babe in Bethlehem to be
One day He'd leave His own and come again
To be King of Kings.
When trouble comes and you're alone,
His loving arms will bring you home.
When you're afraid and it's hard to bear
He'll give you strength, He'll keep you near.
When the shepherd s saw a light
Frightened by angels in the night.
They said be not afraid. We bring good news
Jesus Christ is here.
When the night brings you to tears,
Rest in His love and know He's there.
When there is nothing left to sing
Bring to Him praise, an offering.
This is a holy, glorious time
Hear the angels sing
This is a wondrous miracle
Christmas is for Him
©Copyright,12/18/2002, Kathryn Tyler Little
Kathryn King's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas is For Him by Kathryn King )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai