Is Cinderella leading a happy life with her dearest prince still,
hand in hand, heading towards the same destination?
She knows how to eat with a fork made of gold?
She finds the silver cup to heavy to hold?
She ever fails to meet his expectation?
Can the loneliness her happiness kill?
She has a friend to talk to?
Yes, she should be happy,
she must be happy,
for I have provided her the best life a girl can possibly have,
and I have given her my every care to turn her into a real princess.
The prince said with confidence.
But is she still Cinderella?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinderella by Jie Fang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris