Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Cindy's Love Resident
O friends of the earth
Help me in this search.
O where in my heart
Would i start this search.
I know for sure i know
I housed her love somewhere in my heart.
O strike cupid's bow
Before she suffers a lovebite.
Since childhood she's a compatriot
Of the city of my heart
Up to date.
But i can't locate
Cindy's love resident
In the city of my heart.
O strike o cupid's bow
I too may suffer a lovebite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cindy's Love Resident by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind Mosaics, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fire, Zimaya Nightshade
- How can, gajanan mishra
- Never Stoop, Neela Nath
- Eating Out At The Elephant Bar, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road To The Moon, Neela Nath
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra