Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Cindy's Love Resident
O friends of the earth
Help me in this search.
O where in my heart
Would i start this search.
I know for sure i know
I housed her love somewhere in my heart.
O strike cupid's bow
Before she suffers a lovebite.
Since childhood she's a compatriot
Of the city of my heart
Up to date.
But i can't locate
Cindy's love resident
In the city of my heart.
O strike o cupid's bow
I too may suffer a lovebite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cindy's Love Resident by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA