Windsor Guadalupe Jr
If only I could pirouette
Like a celestial body upon your orbits,
And coil the night into day,
And transmute day not into night
But into a lasting dew-clad dawn.
And there, we would breathe through the glass
And cut ourselves using the serrated grass
So I could dab your wounds and kiss the pain
Away into obscurity -
I keep you like the sand that remained
As I clench my fist and my soul -
Have you seen one?
A clenched soul?
Until I looked into your eyes like windows
Leading to my room.
I saw a child,
Yet I wish to remain there
Windsor Guadalupe Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clenched Vesper by Windsor Guadalupe Jr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay