Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
Under the mask of gold,
I see only venomous snakes,
Poisoning her name forever....
Submitted: Sunday, May 17, 2009
Edited: Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Poet Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.