Clumsy, Silly, Me
i am clumsy when i love
but did you know
im clumsy when i walk?
i have no filter when i talk?
im a slop when i eat?
i trip over my own feet?
i screech when i laugh?
i muddle through math?
i wear my feelings on my face?
i like to move at a slower pace?
my room is anything but clean?
i make a funny face when i try to be mean?
i'm a grump when i wake up?
i just sneaked a sip from your cup?
i have laugh lines creasing my eyes?
and when i giggle i often cry?
i hide from scary movie scenes?
i am addicted to coffee beans?
i get caught in the most embarassing moments?
you stop me there
and tell me you love me
despite all of those er...clumsy...components
Aria Siren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I should wear this disclaimer around my neck just so people know what they're getting into :)
you have to be able laugh at yourself!
Comments about this poem (Clumsy, Silly, Me by Aria Siren )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal