Clumsy, Silly, Me
i am clumsy when i love
but did you know
im clumsy when i walk?
i have no filter when i talk?
im a slop when i eat?
i trip over my own feet?
i screech when i laugh?
i muddle through math?
i wear my feelings on my face?
i like to move at a slower pace?
my room is anything but clean?
i make a funny face when i try to be mean?
i'm a grump when i wake up?
i just sneaked a sip from your cup?
i have laugh lines creasing my eyes?
and when i giggle i often cry?
i hide from scary movie scenes?
i am addicted to coffee beans?
i get caught in the most embarassing moments?
you stop me there
and tell me you love me
despite all of those er...clumsy...components
Aria Siren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I should wear this disclaimer around my neck just so people know what they're getting into :)
you have to be able laugh at yourself!
Comments about this poem (Clumsy, Silly, Me by Aria Siren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou