Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Clutter Clutter Clutter
every time a cabinet...
filling empty spaces
clogging up empty spaces
erasing erasing beautiful empty spaces...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Clutter Clutter Clutter by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Did you read them?
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos