Color Of Friendship
I pour each and every color
in the glass of my friendship
but my each color gets fade
makes it colorless, as my friendship
does not like to leave its color.
Water is also colorless, it takes color
whatever it is mingled with
but color of my friendship is reverse
it swallows all extine colors
Color of friendship is miraculous
dissolves all complex of life
either superiority or inferiority
it knows only to irrigate the faith.
The faith which becomes backbone of life
to live together at every moment of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color Of Friendship by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan
- I need her in my eyes, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Ocean Swallows Another Day~~~, Monk E. Biz
- Dreams of Mind Reading, Brian Johnston
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do in the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland