RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Colorful Inner Beauty
Rainbows of flowers touching the eyes, filling up
insides of sight with beautiful colors.
Reaching out openly, blossoms seek out others
through their own inner beauty.
Life needs to be lived by every one of us, just
like this, because our inner beauty is meant to
So like the blossoms sharing their colorful beauty
with every passer-by, we must share our inner
beauty with one another.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colorful Inner Beauty by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen