Shania K. Younce
Pink can be ethreal and soft.
Purple can be classy and dark.
Lavender can be sweet and fragrant.
Gold can be rags and riches.
Silver can be bona fide and temporary.
Green can be different and stupid.
White can be pure and gentle.
Black can be cold and warm.
Red can be dreadful and sexy.
Orange be fun and explore.
Yellow can be fearful and tainted.
Blue can be sad and terrible.
Gray can be tired and enlightened.
Remember deception can lie at every door,
but you'll never know if you don't open it!
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Colors' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz