Shania K. Younce
Pink can be ethreal and soft.
Purple can be classy and dark.
Lavender can be sweet and fragrant.
Gold can be rags and riches.
Silver can be bona fide and temporary.
Green can be different and stupid.
White can be pure and gentle.
Black can be cold and warm.
Red can be dreadful and sexy.
Orange be fun and explore.
Yellow can be fearful and tainted.
Blue can be sad and terrible.
Gray can be tired and enlightened.
Remember deception can lie at every door,
but you'll never know if you don't open it!
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Colors' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue