Colour Changes Life
Life is a long journey
But the terrain is not at all smooth
Full of uncertainties
Ups and downs
And we are to move ahead.
Your journey begins with white liquor
Giving full energy like nectar in life
To continue journey against all odds
And to achieve the desired goal.
As you are grown up,
With the influence of friends
The colour of liquors changes slowly
From white to yellowish and ultimately reddish.
You are lying on a roadside now
In a midway of your journey
With a reddish liquor scattered nearby
To have your last breath.
Alas! A beautiful journey starts with a
White bottle of liquor given by your mom
Ends with reddish bottle gifted by friends
Only the colour changes as does the end!
Bireswar Halder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colour Changes Life by Bireswar Halder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني