Bireswar Halder Poems
- A Migrant Bird She winged into my life as a migrant bird Her...
- The Poor Horse The faithful horse neighs, in pain and ...
- Colour Changes Life Life is a long journey But the terrain ...
- Grief And Pains Let grief and pains shower on me To cleanse ...
- Woman - A Symbol Of Sacrifice ... When I was mired in ...
- Parui Police Brutality What makes a human heart lose sheen to...
- A Caged Bird Sings I am a caged bird for so many years The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Migrant Bird
She winged into my life as a migrant bird
Her beauty held my breath
Cupid was all over me
But I faltered, was she an illusion?
Her poetic bust moved my heart
As if the earth spilled out all its beauty
Her blue eyes were a deep sea
With waves of gems and jewels
Mirage of gems I chanced upon
I dived into the glitter of the sea
But returned empty handed
I searched her as someone
Who glints in eternity?
Is love on my brow?
Again I will lead a vagabond life
No pity for missing you, my dear
Perhaps I'll win this love in my next ...