Comfort In God’s Sufficiency
God is sufficient in all things, as trials to us this life brings,
For He is The Lord over all, all our problems big and small,
Taking us from place to place, God leads us by His Grace,
As we come to another bend, God gives victory in the end.
For every victory belongs to God, wherever He has us trod,
As we journey on this earth, through the power of new birth,
As Christ leads us, all the way, by His Spirit, night and day,
As God uses a believer’s life, as a witness for Jesus Christ.
From our witness, some believe, as the Savior they receive,
But those not of God’s elect, hear The Truth, but then reject,
Truth about God’s salvation, and so reject God’s Revelation,
But some accept what we impart, allowing God in their heart.
Every changed heart and life, will be a letter of Jesus Christ,
A living epistle for The Lord, which, by others is not ignored,
As from old ways they depart, led anew by a changed heart,
Leading others, by our witness, to their Savior, Christ Jesus.
All by the sufficiency of Christ, to produce in men a new life,
As God’s Spirit works in men, as in Christ they’re born again,
Through the power of salvation, God starts a transformation,
Of that believer’s way in life, all for the Glory of Jesus Christ.
This same transforming power, helps us every day and hour,
Through the trials we may see, God’s Grace and Sufficiency,
In His sufficiency along the way, He holds us up day to day,
During all challenges in our life, for the glory of Jesus Christ.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort In God’s Sufficiency by Bob Gotti )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)