Conductor Of Life
If I were to be the conductor of my life,
I would create a melody of true delight
With a crescendo there
And an out of key note here
I’m sure I could persevere
I’d flow from day to day
With the essence of a tune to say
With drums, and tamperines...
I’d sing with utter dismay at what is in sight
Of this glorious day...
So if I were to be a conductor,
Of an orchestra, through my life... I would sing
In unison, with arch angels, who witness the rise and fall of
Life’s mysterious journey...
Ruth Rayment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conductor Of Life by Ruth Rayment )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid