Consider the poor … Once you may…
Never let, my child, needy eyes
Wait for having once their lunch
While you travel journey success
Poor are born, never their choice.
They are being never they did.
Keep an eye on people in need
That let thou being when you need.
JOBY JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Consider the poor … Once you may… by JOBY JOHN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami