JOBY JOHN (01/07/1989 / PALA)
Consider the poor … Once you may…
Never let, my child, needy eyes
Wait for having once their lunch
While you travel journey success
Poor are born, never their choice.
They are being never they did.
Keep an eye on people in need
That let thou being when you need.
Poet Other Poems
- An Advise Concerning Women
- An Angel Appeared In The Hell
- An Another Account of the Creation
- An endless cry
- Be cautious of associates
- Beginning Of Civilizations
- Blessings Of Wisdom
- Bricks Without Straw
- Choice of friends
- Concerning Humility
- Consider the poor … Once you may…
- Creative Tongue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.