Contest Compete Sijo after Beautiful Feet Reason A Poteet
Contest compete, she yearned to write by gleaning from prose penned.
Competitive when offend proved words met his work below.
Then she could seed a seeker won to talk, competitive.
Beautiful Feet Reason A. Poteet
Beautiful feet, he learned to walk by leaning on a friend.
More beautiful when that friend moved on to let him walk alone.
When he can lead a weaker one to walk, most beautiful.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Contest Compete Sijo after Beautiful Feet Reason A Poteet by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid