Contest Compete Sijo after Beautiful Feet Reason A Poteet
Contest compete, she yearned to write by gleaning from prose penned.
Competitive when offend proved words met his work below.
Then she could seed a seeker won to talk, competitive.
Beautiful Feet Reason A. Poteet
Beautiful feet, he learned to walk by leaning on a friend.
More beautiful when that friend moved on to let him walk alone.
When he can lead a weaker one to walk, most beautiful.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Contest Compete Sijo after Beautiful Feet Reason A Poteet by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee