I don't mean to be weird
Or go somewhere I don't belong,
But you caught my eye.
So I'll talk to you anyway.
I don't mean to rush this
Or make things weird between us,
But your presence lights up the entire room.
So I'll crush on you anyway.
I don't mean to push you
Or make you do things you don't enjoy,
But you're starting to fall behind,
So I'll encourage you anyway.
I didn't mean to upset you,
Or ruin what we had,
But somehow I did, and I can't be forgiven.
And I'll continue to love you anyway.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continue Anyway by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov