I don't mean to be weird
Or go somewhere I don't belong,
But you caught my eye.
So I'll talk to you anyway.
I don't mean to rush this
Or make things weird between us,
But your presence lights up the entire room.
So I'll crush on you anyway.
I don't mean to push you
Or make you do things you don't enjoy,
But you're starting to fall behind,
So I'll encourage you anyway.
I didn't mean to upset you,
Or ruin what we had,
But somehow I did, and I can't be forgiven.
And I'll continue to love you anyway.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continue Anyway by Sierra Staten )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery