Born In The Bad World
Born into a world of hate,
Love forbidden, hidden fate.
Born into a world so cold,
Living In an ungrateful place,
I've never seen my fathers face,
I'm trying hard to make a stand,
Nobody even lends a hands.
Never do I live, I die,
Most people never truly cry,
Born into a world of grey,
Where love begins and ends in pain.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Born In The Bad World by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz