Sierra Staten Poems
- Apologetic Suicide I'm apologizing early, Because I already...
- Born In The Bad World Born into a world of hate, Love ...
- Honesty I can look into your eyes and try to find ...
- I Hate Her I hate her I hate her I hate her she's ...
- I Cherish My Sun Today my world forgot its depressing ...
- Why Won'T Anybody Help Me? All my life I was surrounded by ...
- My House My house is rotten at the foundation. At any time ...
The less you know about me, the better off you are. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm apologizing early,
Because I already know
I will be forever missed
But it's my time to go
People cannot help me
I have already tried
We've all become so stupid!
My love towards us has died
The knife is already bloody
And my wrists are something else..
The world is too cruel for me
I'd rather be in hell.
I cannot express my sorrow
I can't explain my pain
So, today's the day, and I'm ready.
And I'm the one to blame