Eleanor Agnes Lee
The snow is lying very deep.
My house is sheltered from the blast.
I hear each muffled step outside,
I hear each voice go past.
But I'll not venture in the drift
Out of this bright security,
Till enough footsteps come and go
To make a path for me.
Eleanor Agnes Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Convention by Eleanor Agnes Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra